CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Wednesday night

So if anyone has read my blogs lately or my ststus on Facebook the past few days you already know that this has not been a good week for me. Well I glad to say its starting to get better or at least I'm learning to not worry so much. I think a lot of it had to do with the fact that last night was Wednesday night so I went to church. I guess I never realized how much just hanging out with fellow Christians really can lift your spirits. We had church supper last night so we had time to just sit around and talk. After Bible Study we played Apples to Apples which is always fun. But in the same way hanging out with nonbelievers can have just the opposite effect on you and most people don't even realize it.
"Do not be misled: "Bad company corrupts good character." 1 Corinthians 15:33

0 comments: