CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Breathe

That's what I have to tell myself sometimes. Just breathe Kayla it'll be ok. But sometimes it doesn't feel that way. I have been extremely stressed out and worried lately over things I really can't control, which I know is pointless and stupid but hard not to do. I think I'm starting to like this blog thing even if no one reads it (ha ha). It helps to get things off my chest if only for a short amount of time. But even though the last few days haven't been good for me, it seems as if I have heard from God more and more lately. It could be in a song, something on TV, at church, when I've been talking to someone, or even as I'm writing this :). It reminds me that He is ultimately in control and all I need to do is breathe.

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9

0 comments: