CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

I Need Sleep

So I'm definitely in favor of adding a few extra hours to the day. Over the past few days I haven't got much sleep :( Wed. night was New Year's Eve so of course I didn't go to sleep until 1:30. Then got up around 8 New Year's, ended up going shopping with Michelle (which was awesome we got some GREAT deals) got home around 8 and had planned to go to bed early. Got a text to go to the late movie with Brad, Michelle, Kendal, and Caleb. Saw Marley and Me (funny but sad) ended up going to sleep around 1:30 again. Today I went to work all day, came home for about 30 min and then went here to watch the Bama game. The game was no fun but the food was awesome (Thanks Mr. Mike and Ms. Lisa :) So here I am tonight and I may actually get to bed before 1 but I am working tomorrow so I won't get to sleep in :( Oh well there's always Sunday afternoon naps

0 comments: