CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

It's been awhile

It's been almost a week since I posted anything so here's a few things going through my head today


  • I got my Macbook last week and I am super excited. I'm now in the process of uploading all of my music that I have on CD since my old computer crashed and took with it all of my itunes :(

  • I am on Day 19 on A Call to Die almost halfway through and so far so good I am really enjoying and have actaully been consistently reading every day : )

  • I also just started reading Crazy Love and I really like it. It's all about how the love that God has for us is crazy. That the same God that created the universe (check out the video Awe Factor on the website) has this crazy awesome love for us. It's a hard idea to grasp.

  • Fireproof comes out on DVD this week. I should get it in the mail today or tomorrow. If you haven't seen it, you are missing out. Married or not its an awseome movie.

0 comments: