CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Manic Monday


I DREAD Mondays... There always seems to be a ton of stuff I have to do at work and at home. I'm sure before I finish this post I'll be interrupted numerous times but hopefully I can type fast enough to finish.


Summer's coming up and I'm sure it will be very busy with VBS and who knows what else. I'm definitely looking forward to my vacation, and although (interruption #1) I want to go somewhere and do something when I'm off I'm also looking forward to not having anything to do. :)


The season finale of Survivor aired last night (interruption #2) I was/am sooo excited that the guy I having been (interruption #3) cheering for all season won the $1,000,000!!!! He also won the Player of the Year Award which was another $100,000. Which I think would (interruption #4) just be icing on the cake after winning the million. I believe he definitely deserved to win and apparently the jury thought so too because he received all 7 votes. And he's not to bad to look at either. (ha ha)
There were a few more interruptions in there but I got tired of typing that :)
I just looked at the clock and realized its already 11:00, only an hour until lunch and I'm really hungry so until next time whenever that may be

0 comments: